Tax law is a highly technical subject that I examine with the care it requires.
+32 2 646 46 36
Perrine advises and assists the firm’s clients in national or international disputes with the tax authorities, both in the administrative and judicial phases.
She is also involved in estate and inheritance planning.
Perrine Rudewiez writes regularly both articles and studies on tax law in specialized journals and speaks to the press about tax news.
Member of the Bar
- Member of the Brussels Bar since 2020
- Afschrift, T. et Rudewiez, P., The free choice of the least taxed route: evolution and application in asset planning in ” Taxation of income and notarial practice “, Anthemis, 2021, pp. 484- 510
- Afschrift, T. et Rudewiez, P., “Capital reduction operations: the application over time of the tax anti-abuse measure of article 344, § 1, of the CIR 1992 “, T.F.R., 2020/15, pp. 764 – 767
- Afschrift, T. et Rudewiez, P., “Tax law and the containment crisis: modest ambitions “, in La pandémie de Covid-19 face au droit under the coordination of Saba Parsa and Marc Uyttendaele, Anthémis, 2020
- Master droit (UCL) – Master sciences politiques (UCL)
- Interview on RTL-TVI on 27 December 2020 on covid aid