The lawyer’s job does not only consist in defending his client tooth and nail, but also in guiding him towards the solution, certainly correct from a legal point of view, but also and above all the most adapted and favorable according to the needs and sensitivities of the client. In addition to the qualities of an excellent jurist and litigator, the profession requires the ability to anticipate and above all to listen and empathize.
Lawyer – Partner
+32 2 646 46 36
Angélique Puglisi is a partner at Afschrift Tax & Legal since 2011.
She started her career in a renowned international business law firm in 1998. Angélique Puglisi has a thorough knowledge of all areas of tax and financial criminal law.
She advises clients in Belgian and international tax law, including cross-border restructurings.
Her practice includes advising and assisting clients in tax and financial criminal litigation.
Member of the Bar
- Member of the Brussels Bar since 1998
- Member of the Luxembourg Bar (list IV) since 2015
- Publications – Download the complete list
- Participation in conferences, seminars and symposiums – Download the complete list
- Master in Law – University of Liège (1997)
- Master in tax law – University of Liège (1998)